It’s 2018 and fashion is more progressive than ever, but that doesn’t mean we need to sacrifice practicality and comfort. Below, we are sharing 40 of the craziest shoes on the internet, all in the name of fashion:
1. From Sesame Street to high-fashion street style, these shoes will definitely need a double take. Although they do resemble slippers, so it could be a good choice. Plus, this bright, yellow color is perfect for spring.
2. A sandal or a sneaker? Either way, this shoe comes in a variety of colors. Just don’t forget to tie your laces!
3. Platform shoes are back in style. And this style is quite unique. Resembling a mop, these platforms can help keep your floor swept while moving around.
4. Denim jeans or denim sandals? Not quite sure, but these shoes are one of a kind. I wonder if they also make belts in that size.
5. Where’s the front? Which side is the heel? How does one walk? These double-sided boots would be really, really confusing to try on.
6. These feline friendly heels are great for cat lovers. Plus, the bell collar will alert others as you pass by. Just don’t forget the yarn!
7. From the deep sea, these octopus shoes look like a decorative piece. But there’s no denying, these shoes are some true ankle breakers.
8. Planning to walk or go swimming? These shoes prepare you for both! And are the perfect look for a 21st-century mermaid.
9. Leggos and heels are an interesting combination, but don’t count them out. This set of shoes are a look straight out of the playroom.
10. These balloon shoes make you feel like you’re walking on a cloud, but be careful. If you pop these shoes, you might be walking barefoot. Tread lightly!
11. Straight from the swamp, these flats are both fishy and fun. Plus, they’re a great gift for outdoor lovers!
12. Super fierce! Make a statement and claw your way to work with these bad boys. But beware, you don’t want to scare away any of your clients.
13. Wow. These shoes definitely look more like a work of art than a walking shoe. And where is the orthopedic support?
14. As transparent as can be, these platforms are both prominent and daring. But, this look is not recommended for those with arachnophobia.
15. This isn’t Cinderella’s traditional glass slipper, but the same concept. This modern day, more practical version of her shoe makes it easier to run from the Prince. PS: It’s almost midnight!
16. This may be a festive option for Valentine’s Day, but it sure doesn’t look too comfortable. After a long date night in these shoes, your feet will be crying for help.
17. A hoof, a pistol, and a zipper walk into a design meeting… and they came out with this. These Western-influenced shoes are downright confusing. Yee-haw!
18. This wedge shoe is both colorful and imaginative. Do-it-yourself and create this look at home by incorporating your favorite figurines.
19. These sandals resemble something worn in ancient Roman times. But, I wouldn’t recommend walking a mile in these shoes. I’m sure they’re very heavy.
20. Including all the colors of the rainbow, these dino heels make a definite statement. They’re big, bold, and beautiful!
21. The heel on this shoe is out of this world! The sparkles and shiny finish are great for an evening out. Plus, this look is a perfect gift for our friends that tend to “space out.”
22. Flamingo heels are not a typical choice. But these shoes have charm and personality, with a feminine twist. And the pastel colors are perfect for this season.
23. Like a kid in a candy store, these shoes are wild. With a little creativity and superglue, this can be a fun DIY project at home. Live a little!
24. These geometric shoes look quite futuristic. They even look like they could be printed by a 3-D printer! The future of fashion is full of possibility.
25. These shoes are just scary. Meshing spikes, fangs, and jewels, I’m not sure what the best occasion for this shoe would be. Oh, and we can’t forget the cherry on top!
26. Looking for a DIY project? Try making these shoes! It should only require sticks, wood, and a couple bands.
27. How could this be humanly possible? These pointe shoes are sure to destroy your feet. Maybe we should just leave these to the professional ballerinas.
28. Is it just me, or do these heels remind you of a waterslide? Try on this colorful, aquatic pair.
29. While these shoes aren’t exactly like Dorothy’s ruby red slippers, they’re similar. Take your own journey in this dazzling pair. Just don’t forget to follow the yellow brick road!
30. Birds of a feather… walk together? These shoes are undoubtedly eye-catching. We just hope no birds were harmed in the process.
31. Have something in your teeth? Need to fix your lipstick? Mirrored shoes are helpful for both!
32. Pretty in pink! These unique shoes look like they belong in an art museum.
33. Looking for a treat? Try on a pair of these sundae-inspired shoes. Although, they make look sweeter than they feel.
34. With a set of teeth like this, you’ll grab everyone’s attention. Plus, the traction on these shoes must be great. Just don’t forget to brush!
35. Feeling hungry? Reach down and snack on some grapes. Or give it a little time, and make yourself some wine!
36. Sometimes we accidentally step on gum, and sometimes we want to look like we stepped on gum. Again, all in the name of fashion.
37. Would you wear these while you’re spring cleaning? This shoe is perfect for all multi-taskers! The bristle bottoms help to clean while walking.
38. They say be aware of banana peels, but what if you are actually wearing them? The curved edges make for an interesting aesthetic. Don’t slip!
39. These stacked heels are innovative, resembling layered, polished plates. But the barely-there heel support is a bit concerning. I don’t think your feet will be thanking you later.
40. Not all that glitters is… comfortable, nor safe. So please keep a medic on hand while walking in these shoes. They’re definitely not structurally stable.
Join your friends or be the first to like our page
Please SHARE these unique and crazy shoes with your friends and family.