Google is a wondrous treasure trove of random pictures and information, but you really have to know what you’re looking for to reveal a true gem…or do you? These 30 people prove that you can uncover a gold mine of weird a$$ s*** by accident. For instance, an innocent typo of “Tom Tanks” will reveal a war vehicle that the government just wishes it had in its arsenal, and when you accidentally type in “Civil Rights Cat” instead of “Civil Rights Act,” you will get a picture of a very sophisticated feline indeed. Fortunately for you, these people were generous enough to take screenshots of their accidental typos and share them with the world. Check out just 30 of the funniest Google results that were the result of typo.
1. The Tesla Cat, because one user wanted to research “Tesla Car” but found the “t” instead of the “r.”
2. When you accidentally search “Ryan Goosling” instead of “Ryan Gosling,” you will not be disappointed.
3. What, you may ask, could this accidental search have been? “How to Knit a Butthole” instead of “How to Knit a Buttonhole.”
4. Google “Corgi Shorts” instead of “Cargo Shorts” and we promise you, you will be oh so happy that you did.
5. One user accidentally typed in “Battle Slippers” instead of “Ballet Slippers.” We bet she bought herself a pair…
6. When you type in “Civil Rights Cat” instead of “Civil Rights Act,” you get this masterpiece. You’re welcome.
7. Who is this, you may ask. Oh, you know, it’s just Baroque Obama.
8. And THIS lovely lady is Ariana Gandhi, not to be confused with Ariana Grande.
9. Because why wouldn’t there be a “Machu Pikachu” in addition to the more commonly known “Machu Picchu”?
10. When you accidentally type in “overweight car” instead of “overweight cat,” you learn that vehicles have trouble with their weight, too!
11. When Chris Prat’s alter-ego, “Christ Prat,” proves to be so much cooler than the Jurassic World actor.
12. The “Tom Tanks” warship, America’s greatest secret weapon.
13. When you’re in the market for a CPUcake instead of a traditional cupcake, just switch the “u” and the “p” when conducting your search.
14. If you want to laugh at Trump just a little more (Because who doesn’t?), just type in “Lady and the Trump.”
15. When you’re ready to introduce more exotic foods into your diet, just type in “Mangoroo.”
16. As if dogs aren’t cure enough, this new “breed” of dog, the “Dog Bread,” will surely win your heart.
17. When you look up “Hotler” instead of “Hitler,” you will discover a whole new side of the evil dictator that history doesn’t want you to know about.
18. When you’re bad at spelling and accidentally type “Octobear” into the search bar instead of “October,” you get these gems.
19. When you accidentally type “Dog Train” instead of “Dog Training,” you get this lovely locomotive.
20. When you accidentally search for a “Kimono Dragon” instead of a “Komodo Dragon,” you will discover this fancy-pants lizard.
21. If you’re a fan of the Birkenstock but don’t want to let all the cool kids know about your old-man tastes, look up these Birkensocks. Yeah. They’re a thing.
22. When you type in “Emoo” instead of “Emo,” you discover that livestock can be angsty, too.
23. When you Google “Beets by Dre” instead of “Beats by Dre,” you’ll discover that Dre has himself a little beet-farming side business.
24. If you’re feeling frustrated with the President, just type in “Trumpoline” instead of “Trampoline,” and you will discover a new and fun way to take out your frustrations!
25. When you discover what America’s next plan is…to send “Battlesheep” to war on the “Tom Tank!” It’s genius!
26. Because there is not enough pumpkin spice stuff in the world, you need this “Pumpkin Spice Chair” to sip your “Pumpkin Spice Chai” in. Duh.
27. When you discover that some people out there have way too much time on their hands…(“Peer Pressure” turned into “Pear Pressure.”)
28. If you ever feel like snuggling your drugs instead of smuggling them, know you’re not alone.
29. Because “Cute Furbies” weren’t creepy enough, you now have the “Cut Furby.” You’re welcome.
30. And, if you really want to freak some people out, get yourself some “Bird Shoes” before hitting the “Bird Show.” Oh, and don’t forget to bring your cut Furby along for company.
Join your friends or be the first to like our page
Have any Google typos of your own to share? Please leave them in the comments on Facebook!
Please SHARE this with your friends and family.